Monday, February 9, 2015

No Love


♥Hey Barbies♥
Okay, I can't help it I am so obsessed with Topic Of Discussion on the Market Place they fit my style to a T. Something that stands out to me about the store is they have Nicki Minaj inspired outfits and I am a heeeuge Nickerzzz fan ♥ Recgonize my outfit yet?? This outfit was inspired by Nicki's outfit in No Love I will link the music vid so you can see it for yourself.. she looks fab in it and I think I do too!! Also another thing I want to rave about are my new LASHES they are so pretty and full I literally can't these things complete my look for sure.. I always have issues with lashes, not the fitting process but the look of them.. but these are hawtah! They are by Angel Rock and they only bad I need to say it out of the pack they are a bit big but I think that is the idea with these lashes but I wanted them to be a bit more natural so I just resized them a bit.. But a plus is every say 10 lash hairs is on a single prim and that is extremely helpful and I am in love with them simple as that ♥ Well best by going -
kisses- xoxxo(P.S. A lot of Mp Items xD)


CREDITS
Dress-{T.O.D}-No Love
Hair-CATWA HAIR- Mia [Lights]
Lashes- Angel Rock Eyelash- J curl Fluffy Hollywood
Gold Chain-{T.O.D}-Gold Link Chain
Cuff-*BOOM* Fearless  wrist cuff (v2) L Gold
Shoes-AT-Kylie Pumps - White

No comments:

Post a Comment