Tuesday, February 17, 2015

New Home ♥

♥Hey Barbies♥
So my previous house was way  too big for just me, It was a beautiful home from Roost Homes but 3 bedrooms and 2 bath I was always just in one room. So I decided to get a cozy sky box and girl it up ! so I received this Apple Fall Paris sky box as a gift and I love paris (Fun Fact about me looooove the eiffel tower) and I went from their, featuring items From LAQ and past arcade rounds of Tres Blah and Floor Plan.
Let's get into my outfit though, these shoes !!! Omg they are super cute they are from a store called HighRize the pink and studs are perfect for a barbie girl like me, And this new CatWa hair Grace is so pretty I loove it, it features a new Physics Layer to wear that makes the hair bounce, which is a unique feature in Second Life. More on the outfit will be in the credits, but I just had to point out the shoes and hair.. I hope you all are inspired by my home i'll also insert some less edited pics in so you can see all of my home
♥Credits♥
Hair-CATWA HAIR- Grace [Lights]
Glasses-PANAVIA_MARICAT-_color_style
Jacket-*T.Whore* - Faux Fur Jacket Rose MESH
Swimsuit-...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::...- By The Pool (Basic) (White)
Shoes-!(HR 2.0)!- Shoeper Woman  (Light Pink)
Lips-THESKINSHOP- (09) (LIPSTICK) 'Juicy' (Romance)
Body-Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1










No comments:

Post a Comment