Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Barbie Girl ♥

Hey Barbies, today I am wearing a outfit that I think is pretty casual for SL, My favorite items in this outfit are the jeans by ~String Fashion~ They are perfect if you wear the Maitreya body I'm not sure if their are appliers for other bodies on the market, but worth a shot to check it out !! Also these Renegade heels are awesome, I have become such a Renegade junkie I can't help it !! And of course my lovely fur jacket by The Whore Mansion fits perfect with lolas (btw for those who don't know I wear the Lola Delicq's with my mesh body) today I am wearing the white version. I love it I hope you love it -kisses- ♥♥♥


Credits
Hair-Exile::-Criminal Ice Blondes
Jacket-*T.Whore* - Faux Fur Jacket White MESH
Top-Kenvie - Cropped tank top - Barbie
Shoes-[Renegade] Athena - White
Jeans-~String Fashion~ Maitreya Applier Ashley Jeans(Mp item)

No comments:

Post a Comment