Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Arcade ♥


Hey Barbies
As you may or may not know The Arcade is officially open and has been for a week. I myself am a total arcade junkie I can't help it I guess I like to gamble. Also I am a total sucker for the RARE items
In the post I have some Items featured are ~Rowne~ (my fave) Tres~Blah and Commner 
Enjoy  ♥

                                                                       ♥Credits♥
                                                             Hair-little bones.-Snow Spell I - Blondes 
                                                            Robe-Rowne.Model - Robe@ The Arcade
                                                            Shoes-AT- / Kylie Pumps - White

                                                      Commener @ The Arcade


                                                          Commener @ The Arcade


                                                             Tres~Blah @ The Arcade
                                           

                                                                Tres~Blah @ The Arcade


Rowne @ The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment