Friday, January 23, 2015

My Introduction ♥



                               Hey everyone !! I finally did it I have started my very own BLOG!!
                               I am so excited this has been an idea for years and for some reason,
                              This year was thee year, I want to focus on fashion, events, OOTD
                              And thing that I find cute ^.~. Any way I'm Danielle It's nice to meet
                              All of you and I hope you enjoy Juicy Barbie SL


                                                                     ♥Credits
                                            ~Weave~ -little bones. - Snow Spell I [L]
                                            ~ Top~   -Blueberry - Crop Top Sweater - S - White
                                           ~Head band~ -Action - Studded Kitty Headband V1


No comments:

Post a Comment